Saturday, January 31, 2015

Manuscript submitted to PCCP

The manuscript from my previous post has now been submitted to PCCP (the revised version should appear on arXiv on Monday).  I want to thank the following people for very helpful feedback on the manuscript: Chris Cramer, Mike Gilson, Stefan Grimme, Adrian Jinich, Pedro Silva, and Casper Steinmann.  Putting the draft on Google docs has been very useful.  I am definitely doing that again.

I went with PCCP because

(1) Neither PeerJ nor PLoS ONE accept review papers
(2) The work is not funded, so I can't pay $1000s for open access myself 
(3) The University of Copenhagen pays for open access publishing in RSC journals 
(4) PCCP has an enlightened attitude towards arXiv submission.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0

No comments: